Sign Up or Sign In
Visit https://cdaclient.basiconline.com/ Note: Chrome is the preferred browser.
Client Administration Manual includes instructions on how to manage your benefit plans online in the CDA system.
View these short tutorial videos to learn how to do some common functions within the CDA system.
Marketing Your CDA Benefit Accounts to Participants
These brochures are designed to highlight the features and benefits of BASIC CDA to your employees/participants. Additional materials with detailed instructions as well as forms and documentation are listed below and on the participant CDA resource webpage.
- Participant Experience Flyer – Highlights of what awaits your participants within their new Consumer Driven Accounts system and service!
- Participant MyCash Flyer – Educate your participants on the advantages of their new MyCash account!
- Participant Welcome Email Sample – Ensure your participants have received their CDA Welcome Email by sending them this copy if needed.
- Employee CDA System Access – Once enrolled participants will use this link to access the BASIC CDA System. Please note that this link is different from the link employers use to access the CDA System.
Participant CDA System Resources
Helpful how-to flyers on how to take advantage of the BASIC CDA system’s different features and functions. Additional participants’ resources are listed below and on the participant CDA resource webpage.
- Participant Access Flyer – Instructions on how to sign in to the BASIC Consumer Driven Accounts system for the first time.
- Where to Find Your ID Number – When calling customer service, it’s important for participants to have their Benefits ID# on hand. This can be found on the back of every BASIC card.
- Participant Mobile App – Directions on how to find and sign in to the BASIC benefits app for the first time. Plus, learn about some of the benefit management features the app offers such as the ability to view accounts, request a reimbursement, transfer MyCash funds, and picture to pay provider.
- Participant Request a Reimbursement Flyer – One-page flyer outlining the different ways participants can request a reimbursement from one of their CDA accounts.
- Participant Reference Guide – Multi-page guide regarding the BASIC CDA System and accounts.
- Direct Deposit Request Form – Authorize BASIC to electronically transfer MyCash funds to a specified bank account.