Sign Up or Sign In
Visit https://cdaclient.basiconline.com/ Note: Chrome is the preferred browser.
- Client Administration Manual includes instructions on how to manage your benefit plans online in the CDA system.
- Keep up on HR and benefit regulations on our regulation web page.
- Annual Non-Discrimination Testing is required by the IRS for many benefit plans. Visit our Non-Discrimination Testing resource page for complete instructions and FAQs. (Password: ndt230)
View these short tutorial videos to learn how to do some common functions within the CDA system.
Marketing Your CDA Benefit Accounts to Participants
These brochures are designed to highlight the features and benefits of BASIC CDA to your employees/participants. Additional materials with detailed instructions as well as forms and documentation are listed below and on the participant CDA resource webpage.
- Participant Experience Flyer – Highlights of what awaits your participants within their new Consumer Driven Accounts system and service!
- Participant MyCash Flyer – Educate your participants on the advantages of their new MyCash account!
- Participant Welcome Email Sample – Ensure your participants have received their CDA Welcome Email by sending them this copy if needed.
- Employee CDA System Access – Once enrolled participants will use this link to access the BASIC CDA System. Please note that this link is different from the link employers use to access the CDA System.
Participant CDA System Resources
Helpful how-to flyers on how to take advantage of the BASIC CDA system’s different features and functions. Additional participants’ resources are listed below and on the participant CDA resource webpage.