Deadline for Furnishing Employee Statements Extended from
January 31 to March 4, 2019
- The IRS has extended the deadline for employers, insurers, and other providers of minimum essential coverage to furnish the 2018 forms 1095-B and 1095-C to individuals. The due date is now March 4, 2019.
- The due date for filing the 1095 forms with the IRS was not extended; the February 28, 2019 (if filing by paper) or April 1, 2019 (if filing electronically) due dates still stand.
- You can download a copy of the full IRS notice here:
The IRS will NOT be waiving penalties for 2018 reporting.
Don’t fall victim to enormous fines! BASIC is a compliance company first and foremost, with 29 years’ experience working side by side with clients, agents and brokers.
BASIC’s ACA Elevate, a simple solution to a complex problem
Since 2015, we helped all types of companies comply with ACA, by furnishing over 500,000 forms, including for employers who are:
- Self-insured and Fully-insured
- Mid-year benefit renewal
- Multiple companies filling as a control group
- Union and Non-union Environments
- Aged Banded