Published October 2010
BASIC is pleased to announce new technology for the administration of our BASIC HRA clients starting with their next renewal.
The Enhancements Include:
- Support more powerful HRA plan designs
- Comply with MSP/CMS filing requirements for HRA plans
- Carrier integration for eligibility and claim processing
- Carrier and PBM integration for automated debit card adjudication (note: debit card availability is limited to certain plan designs)
- Member online claim filing
- Enhanced employer access with more extensive “almost real time” reporting as well as the ability to submit enrollments, terminations and changes via the online portal
- In the future we will implement online enrollment
- Groups with both HRA and FSA will be in the same administration system
BASIC will be sending additional communications to our HRA groups with more details about the new system over the next couple months. We are very excited about the additional capabilities this new technology offers in our HRA plan administration.