To our valued clients and broker partners,
We are incredibly thankful that you chose to make BASIC your partner for benefits and compliance. Our staff is working around the clock to make sure your experience is as smooth as possible, and we want to share a few ways to help make the most of our mutual partnership. BASIC is constantly sending important updates and communications via email that aim to inform or alert our clients and partners in some way. Below you’ll find a collection of tips to ensure you never miss an important update from BASIC:
- Watch for emails from email@example.com
- Emails from this address include Client and Participant-specific information relating to your service administration or your participants’ user experience, as well as important regulatory updates that should be saved for reference. Emails from this address often contain pertinent and/or time sensitive information, so make sure these emails are identified and kept!
- Watch for emails from BASIC_News@basiconline.com
- Emails from this address contain important marketing communications including our monthly newsletter, invitations to BASIC’s no-cost webinars, promotional offers, and more. Since webinars can fill up and promotional offers expire, be sure to open these emails as soon as they’re received so you never miss out on the exciting events!
- Check your spam/junk folders and settings
- Occasionally, important emails from BASIC will be filtered into a junk or spam folder incorrectly. In order to make sure you don’t miss important updates from BASIC, be sure to check your spam and junk folders for emails from the addresses listed above. If you find that BASIC emails are being filtered into spam or junk folders, here are some helpful ways to prevent specific email addresses from being marked as spam or junk for several different email clients.
- Make BASIC emails stand out with conditional formatting
- If your email client supports conditional formatting, you can make messages from specific senders appear in your chosen color, font, or style. For example, Outlook allows you to set up a rule so that any emails from firstname.lastname@example.org and BASIC_News@basiconline.com appear green, bolded, or however you’d like! This guide shows how to make these changes in Microsoft Outlook.
At BASIC, our clients and broker partners mean the world to us. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible service and resources to make the most of our relationship. We hope these tips will help improve the quality of communication between BASIC and our partners and clients, and we look forward to many more years of growth together.