DATE: Thu, Oct 03, 2019
TIME: 2:00 pm EDT to 3:30 pm EDT
Register for this webinar here. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Request a recording here if you are unable to attend the live session.
On June 13, the U.S. Treasury Department, the Department of Labor, and the Department of Health and Human Services issued final regulations allowing employers of all sizes to provide employees with two new kinds of health reimbursement arrangements (HRA): an individual coverage HRA (ICHRA) and an excepted benefit HRA (EBHRA).
During this webinar Rachel will provide an overview of the final regulations and the new opportunities they present. In particular, Rachel will cover:
• A brief background on HRAs after passage of the Affordable Care Act
• Requirements and prohibitions with respect to ICHRAs
• Same-terms requirement
• Substantiation and verification requirements
• Individual market special enrollment periods
• The new “Excepted Benefit” HRA
BASIC’s webinar is approved for 1.0 HRCI and 1.0 SHRM-CP credits for advanced professional credentials for HR professionals worldwide. Credits are for live attendance only.