Guide to FMLA Regulations & Employer Compliance
Human Resource professionals rank FMLA as one of the most challenging and time-consuming employment practice regulations to administer.
BASIC provides the most up-to-date information on the following federal FMLA regulatory compliance requirements:
- FMLA employer policies
- Posting requirements
- Mandatory notices
- DOL FMLA certification forms
- Quick reference guides
BASIC’s proprietary administration tools and resources include:
- Excel-formatted tracking spreadsheet for continuous and intermittent leave
- FMLA In-House Audit/Checklist
- Comprehensive FMLA Q&A that answers a wide range of FMLA questions referencing specific FMLA statutes for greater detail or documentation
- Online training for supervisors and managers to safeguard against the most common FMLA employer compliance mistakes
BASIC’s FMLA Fundamentals™ goes well beyond a self-service FMLA Regulations “How To” manual.
You also have unlimited access to our industry certified FMLA Case Managers to help answer questions. We understand situations arise that do not always fit perfectly into the DOL legal statutes. Our Case Managers handle FMLA Administration for multimillion-dollar companies nationwide and with FMLA Fundamentals™, you can tap into their knowledge giving you peace of mind.
Why choose BASIC FMLA Fundamentals™?
BASIC offers several levels of FMLA Administration, including full Absence Management with an Integrated Voice Response (IVR) call-off line. FMLA Fundamentals™ is a perfect solution for companies who’d like to keep their FMLA administration in-house.
BASIC’s FMLA Fundamentals™ is perfect for organizations that:
- Just recently crossed the threshold for FMLA compliance
- Would prefer to manage all aspects of their FMLA but would like access to an FMLA professional for periodic guidance
- Recently encountered a situation that may fall under FMLA protection that requires immediate attention and professional advice
- Do not want to get caught unprepared for a DOL audit
Harness BASIC’s years of experience serving employers nationwide.