The Complete Compliance Package Every Employer Needs
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) added to the already overwhelming amount of mandatory notices and documents required for employers to remain compliant. The Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) is no exception to this trend, presenting further challenges to employers in remaining compliant with federal and state laws.
ERISA is a 40-year-old compliance requirement which demanded employers to provide specific information to workers about their retirement and health accounts, that was rarely enforced, until now! The DOL’s Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA) is responsible for ensuring adherence to the employee benefit plan system in the United States. The EBSA substantially increased their enforcement of ERISA audits throughout the U.S. in the last few years and shows no plans of slowing down. Typically, employers who are not in compliance are subject to fines that could range from $110 per day to over $1000 per day. These monetary penalties enforced by the EBSA further underline the importance for employers to administer a fair, consistent and effective ERISA program to their employees.
BASIC’s ERISA Essentials Plus reduces your risk and frees valuable time and resources, allowing you to focus on your active employees and operations. With this package, employers enjoy the expertise of BASICs ERISA administration along with the added benefit of our HR Assist Lite: On-Demand Module. Which gives you access to industry-leading HR professionals for tough questions, custom employee handbook creation, harassment prevention training and exclusive HR tools and resources.
Features of the ERISA Essentials Plus Package Includes:
- Customized Compliance Manual; Including WRAP Summary Plan Description (SPD), Plan Document, Summary of Material Modification (SMM), ERISA/PPACA Model Notices, 5500 Form & Filing, Schedule A & C and Summary Annual Report (SAR*) with 24/7 access to your secure online ERISA documents
- Access to our auto-calendar detailing all of your compliance milestones
- Custom notifications that are adapted to your specific plan year, not just to a calendar plan year
- Unlimited Ask the Pro for tough HR questions
- Custom employee handbook, job descriptions and HR documents
- Access to BASIC’s Compliance Experts (our experts include a Certified Health Care Reform Specialist (CHRS), Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR®), and an Attorney)
Let BASIC help you remain compliant while reducing the burden on your workload.
PROMO PRICING*: ERISA Essentials Plus Package
Must sign-up by May 31, 2018
1 Bundled Rate ($300 in savings)
Unlimited Ask the Expert for HR Questions
Updated or Custom Employee Handbook
Expert ERISA Administration
*valid for new ERISA or HR Assist Lite clients only