New notices describing availability of Exchange coverage must be provided to ALL employees, by ALL employers*, by October 1, 2013.
Under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), employers are required to provide their employees with a written notice regarding Health Insurance Exchanges (also known as marketplaces). This notice is referred to as the Marketplace Notice or Notice of Coverage Options for the Exchanges.
BASIC has partnered with Lake Michigan Mailers to bring you a cost effective, yet completely compliant, solution to this time consuming legislation.
Don’t let the name fool you, Lake Michigan Mailers can fulfill the needs of employers of all sizes, nationwide! Our partner provides your organization with the creation, processing and mailing of the Marketplace Coverage Notice.
- Both versions of the notice (those that offer health plans and those that do not)
- Available in English or Spanish for no additional charge
- Confirmation of completion email indicating the actual mailing date, list of names and addresses in the mailing, and the type of form sent
With BASIC, you can rest assured! We bring you the best solutions and partners to meet your compliance needs.
- One time process $30.00 processing and handling fee
- $0.60 per employee address
- Includes cost of paper, envelopes, printing, assembly and First-Class postage
All mailing request received after September 26, will be processed but not delivered on or before October 1st and employers may be subject to federal fines and/or penalties.
*All employers subject to the Fair Labor Standards Act must provide the notice, even if health coverage is not offered to employees. Generally, all employers with $500,000 or more in annual revenue.